Pages

Sunday, October 5, 2008

I HAVE MOVED!!!!!!




Can't remember if I told you all, but:

I have moved out from 1 Beggars Alley, located
at 2 Poverty Lane at the corner of Bleak and
Buster Circle. As of today, I have a brand new home.

My new address is: Living Well on 3 Abundance Drive,
located at the corner of Blessings Street and
Prosperity Peak. No longer! will I allow my self to
travel on Begging Peter to pay off Paul route,
located at a dead end
intersection called I Don't Have, it connects
with Borrowers Junction.

I no longer hang out at Failure's Place, near
Excuses Avenue, next to Procrastination Point.
I've moved on to an Upscale community called
Higher Heights with unlimited potential and
opportunities for me to succeed.

Look at me. Each day that I'm awake, I am thankful
to be a product of my new environment. All my
clothes are tailor made. I'm dressed in life's finest.
Let me introduce you to all of them: Divine Favour,
Conceive, Believe, Act on Faith, Be Persistent,
and Always be Prepared to Achieve.

Care to change your address? There are
many vacancies!